Good Morning. I like gif, pronounce Jiff like the peanut butter, and I made one from two photos.
It took about an hour to figure out the right combination.
It's easy to do if you are thinking of making a gif yourself.
Here are the steps:
1. Pick two photos. Import into Photoshop. Layer one on top of each other.
2. Open Animation window. Window > Click Animation
3. Window appears. Click duplicate selected frames in the animation window.
4. Go to layers window and un click the eye. It will change the picture in the animation.
5. Repeat. When satisfied, click the play button in the animation window.
6. Adjust to your liking. When finished, save the file.
7. Go to File > Save Web and Devices
8. Pick you preference and preview it online.
9. Bam and done.
You can also save it as a Video. Happy GIFING.